Tuesday 17 February 2015

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water - Funniest Movie I've seen in a long time!

I got to go t the screening premiere of the movie and i gotta say the animation was awesome, the 3D was amazing, the comedy made me fall out my seat, what more can yo ask for?
I wont spoil anything but they make a few references and you have to keep a sharp eye out for them
also Antonio ban deres does an excellent job at playing his character
I also like how they spend half of their time under water, and the other half on land.
other than that, I recommend you to see this movie!

Screen Shoot The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water - live streaming
Movie was fantastic!!!! I loved the comedy jokes. The awesome animation. Just amazing. Thank you Nickelodeon. I can't wait for season 11 in summer 2015 :) Also The Voicing of the characters was fantastic! Awesome HD quality. Action packed comedy perfect for kids.I loved the film, I think a lot of people would also agree with me!! I just want to thank Nickelodeon for their hardwork. And to let you know all the Spongebob fans love your work. And We can't wait for more Spongebob episodes.So that's it, what are you waiting for, watch the brilliant movie now :D I recommend everyone should watch this movie. It's hilarious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment